Annuity Investors Life Insurance Company Annuities
GreatFlex 6 403(b)
Offer clients a 2% additional interest rate for 12 months for all purchase payments! This product accepts periodic purchase payments and features a six-year rolling early withdrawal charge. All charges end after 10 years! (Minimum periodic payments: $50 per month or $600 annually). For a complete description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Non-Qualified 0-85
- Qualified 0-85
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- Governmental and non-Governmental 457(b)
- Issued with flexible, periodic and single premium
- $50/month, $600 annually (flexible)
- $3,000 (single)
- As allowed by IRS regulations (flexible)
- $750,000 age 0-79, $500,000 age 80+ (single)
- For each purchase payment received, 2.00% additional interest will be added to the current base interest rate for 12 months from date of receipt.
- 6-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%
- Fixed dollar, life distributions, RMDs
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Income for a fixed period
- Single life annuity
- Single life with period certain
- Joint and one-half survivor
- Income for a fixed period, not to exceed life expectancy
- Interest payments
- The account value, less any outstanding loan balance, will be paid upon the death of the owner or any joint owners. A spouse who is the surviving joint owner or the sole surviving beneficiary may elect to become the successor owner.
There are no riders available with this product.
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork. Please note, if you do not complete required training prior to your first sale, new business will be rejected and returned to you. Visit the required training page to view and complete required training.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.