Annuity Investors Life Insurance Company Annuities
Our shortest duration fixed-indexed annuity accepts periodic purchase payments and features a seven-year early withdrawal charge period. For a complete description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 0-85
- Non-qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Single, flexible and periodic purchase payments
- $50/month, $600 annually (flexible)
- $3,000 (single)
- $1 million for ages 0-85
- Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- S&P 500 1-Year Monthly Averaging with Cap
- 7-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the sum of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary plus all purchase payments received since that contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Income for a fixed period
- Single life annuity
- Single life with period certain
- Joint and one-half survivor
- Income for a fixed period, not to exceed life expectancy
100% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals and any applicable early withdrawal charges and less an amount equal to the applicable early withdrawal charge rate multiplied by the account value
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork. Please note, if you do not complete required training prior to your first sale, new business will be rejected and returned to you. Visit the required training page to view and complete required training.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.