Annuity Investors Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offer your clients a 2% additional interest rate with FlexMax 14. With a 14-year declining early withdrawal charge, this product accepts periodic purchase payments! (Minimum periodic payments: $50 per month or $600 annually). For a complete description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Non-Qualified 0-85
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Qualified 0-70
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Governmental and non-Governmental 457(b)
- Issued with flexible, periodic and single premium
- $50/month, $600 annually (flexible)
- $3,000 (single)
- As allowed by IRS regulations (flexible)
- $750,000 age 0-79, $500,000 age 80+ (single)
- All purchase payments received during the first five contract years will be increased by 2%
- 1-Year Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 1-Year Monthly Averaging
- 14-year declining for ages up to 55 14%, 13%, 12%, 11%, 10%, 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- 10-year declining for ages 56 and older 10%, 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge
- After the first contract anniversary, 10% of the sum of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary and any subsequent purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- Fixed dollar, life distributions, RMDs
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- through endorsement
- Income for a fixed period
- Single life with period certain
- Joint and one-half survivor
- Income for a fixed period, not to exceed life expectancy
1% on 90% of purchase payments, less withdrawals and any applicable early withdrawal charges
- The greater of the account value or GMSV will be paid upon the death of the owner.
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork. Please note, if you do not complete required training prior to your first sale, new business will be rejected and returned to you. Visit the required training page to view and complete required training.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.