Annuity Investors Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offer your clients a 1.5% additional interest rate with FlexMax Plus. With a 10-year declining early withdrawal charge, this product accepts periodic purchase payments! For a complete description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Non-Qualified 0-85
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Qualified 0-85
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Governmental and non-Governmental 457(b)
- Issued with flexible, periodic and single premium
- $50/month, $600 annually (flexible)
- $3,000 (single)
- As allowed by IRS regulations (flexible)
- $750,000 age 0-79, $500,000 age 80+ (single)
- 1.5% purchase payment bonus on all contributions in the first five contract years.
- 1-Year Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 1-Year Monthly Averaging
- 10-year declining 10%, 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract anniversary, 10% of the sum of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary and any subsequent purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Income for a fixed period
- Single life annuity
- Single life with period certain
- Joint and one-half survivor
1% on 90% of purchase payments, less withdrawals and any applicable early withdrawal charges
- The greater of the account value or GMSV will be paid upon the death of the owner.
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork. Please note, if you do not complete required training prior to your first sale, new business will be rejected and returned to you. Visit the required training page to view and complete required training.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.