Annuity Investors Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offer your clients a 1.5% additional interest rate with FlexMax Plus. With a 10-year declining early withdrawal charge, this product accepts periodic purchase payments! For a complete description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 0-85
- Non-qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Single, flexible and periodic purchase payments
- $50/month, $600 annually (flexible)
- $3,000 (single)
- $1 million for ages 0-85
- 1.5% bonus is added to all purchase payments received in the first five contract years
- Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- S&P 500 1-Year Monthly Averaging with Cap
- 10-year declining 10%, 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the sum of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary plus all purchase payments received since that contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Income for a fixed period
- Single life annuity
- Single life with period certain
- Joint and one-half survivor
90% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals and any applicable early withdrawal charges
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork. Please note, if you do not complete required training prior to your first sale, new business will be rejected and returned to you. Visit the required training page to view and complete required training.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.