Annuity Investors Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offers a bailout feature on available indexed strategies. This product is issued with single premium. For a complete description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Non-Qualified 0-85
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Qualified 0-85
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Governmental and non-Governmental 457(b)
- Issued with single premium
- Premium paid into purchase payment account
- Moved into interest strategies on interest strategy application date
- $750,000 age 0-79, $500,000 age 80+ (single)
On indexed strategies, no MVA or early withdrawal charge applies to amounts withdrawn from an indexed strategy at the end of a term if the cap for that strategy for the next term is below the bailout cap for the term that is ending.
- 1-Year Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 1-Year Monthly Averaging
- 10-year declining 10%, 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals or surrenders during any term that begins in the first ten years of the contract.
- Fixed dollar, life distributions, RMDs, 72(t) and 72(q)
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Income for a fixed period
- Single life annuity
- Single life with period certain
- Joint and one-half survivor
1% on 90% of purchase payments, less withdrawals, net of any applicable early withdrawal or MVA charges
- The greater of the account value or GMSV will be paid upon the death of the owner.
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork. Please note, if you do not complete required training prior to your first sale, new business will be rejected and returned to you. Visit the required training page to view and complete required training.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.