Annuity Investors Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offers a bailout feature on available indexed strategies. This product is issued with single premium. For a complete description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 0-85
- Non-qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- $1 million for ages 0-85
On indexed strategies, no MVA or early withdrawal charge applies to amounts withdrawn from an indexed strategy at the end of a term if the cap for that strategy for the next term is below the bailout cap for the term that is ending.
- Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- S&P 500 1-Year Monthly Averaging with Cap
- 10-year declining 10%, 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- During the first contract year, 10% of the purchase payment may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals or surrenders during the 10-year term.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Income for a fixed period
- Single life annuity
- Single life with period certain
- Joint and one-half survivor
90% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals, not including amounts applied to pay early withdrawal charges or negative MVAs
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork. Please note, if you do not complete required training prior to your first sale, new business will be rejected and returned to you. Visit the required training page to view and complete required training.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.