Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offer your clients inflationary protection with SecureGain 7! This fixed annuity offers a 1.00% first-year interest rate bonus. Plus, after the first contract year of the initial term, 0.25% will be added to the base interest rate in years two through seven. This product is issued with single premium only. Additional purchase payments require a separate contract. For a complete product description, see the Product Guide located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 18-85
- Non-Qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 18-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single premium
- Additional purchase payments require a separate contract
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
- 1.00% first year bonus interest rate
- 0.25% annual interest rate adjustment in years 2-7
- 7-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
A market value adjustment will apply if, prior to the end of the initial seven-year term, the contract is surrendered or a withdrawal above the free withdrawal allowance is taken.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver