Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
American Custom 10
Whether your clients are looking to save, spend or give their money away, the American Custom 10 offers an innovative suite of optional riders to meet every need! With a 10-year declining early withdrawal charge, this product offers multiple indexed strategies including a strategy that offers uncapped growth potential. For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 18-85
- Non-Qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 18-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single premium
- Premium paid into purchase payment account
- Moved into interest strategies on 6th and 20th of each month
- Subsequent purchase payments accepted in first two contract months
- $2,000 (Q)
- $5,000 (NQ)
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
- 1-Year Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point
- GLD 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year point-to-point
- 10-year declining 9.5%, 8.75%, 7.75%, 6.75%, 5.75%, 4.75%, 3.75%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- During the first contract year, 5% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 5% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals and surrenders during the first 10 contract years.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Governmental 457(b)
1% on 90% of purchase payments, less withdrawals, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate.