Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
American Legend III
Offer your clients multiple indexed strategies with the American Legend III. With a seven-year early withdrawal charge period, this product accepts multiple purchase payments (subsequent minimum payment: $2,000). Multiple commission options available! For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 18-85
- Non-Qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 18-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Single and flexible purchase payments
- All purchase payments paid into purchase payment account
- Moved into interest strategies on 6th and 20th of each month
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
- 1-Year Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 1-Year Monthly Sum
- GLD 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- S&P U.S. Retiree Spending 1-Year point-to-point
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year point-to-point
- 7-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
1% on 100% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals and early withdrawal charges, minus an amount equal to the applicable early withdrawal charge rate multiplied by the account value.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.