Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
American Legend III
Offer your clients multiple indexed strategies with the American Legend III. With a seven-year early withdrawal charge period, this product accepts multiple purchase payments (subsequent minimum payment: $2,000). Multiple commission options available! For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 18-85
- Non-Qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 18-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Single and flexible purchase payments
- All purchase payments paid into purchase payment account
- Moved into interest strategies on 6th and 20th of each month
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
- 1-Year Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 1-Year Monthly Sum
- GLD 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- S&P U.S. Retiree Spending 1-Year point-to-point
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year point-to-point
- 7-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
1% on 100% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals and early withdrawal charges, minus an amount equal to the applicable early withdrawal charge rate multiplied by the account value.