Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
American Valor 10
Offer your clients a 2% premium bonus with American Valor 10. With a 10-year declining early withdrawal charge, this product accepts multiple purchase payments (subsequent minimum payments: $2,000 Q, $5,000 NQ). Multiple commission options available, including a trail option! For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
A rider must be purchased with the contract. Available issue ages are based on the rider. See the Riders tab for details.
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP and SIMPLE)
- Single and flexible purchase payments
- All purchase payments paid into purchase payment account
- Moved into interest strategies on 6th and 20th of each month
- $2,000 (Q)
- $5,000 (NQ)
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
- Purchase payments received in the first three contract years will be increased by a premium bonus of 2.00%.
- 1-Year Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- S&P U.S. Retiree Spending 1-Year point-to-point
- 10-year declining 10%, 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
1% on 100% of purchase payments, less withdrawals and early withdrawal charges, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, minus an amount equal to the early withdrawal charge rate multiplied by the account value.