Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offer your clients peace of mind with Safe Outlook. Including a bailout feature on available indexed strategies, the product offers a six-year declining early withdrawal charge schedule. Safe Outlook is issued with single premium and accepts subsequent payments in the first 60 days of the contract (minimum $2,000 Q; $5,000 NQ). For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 18-85
- Non-Qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 18-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Governmental and non-Governmental 457(b)
- Issued with single premium
- Subsequent allowed 60 days from issue ONLY; minimum $2,000 (Q); $5,000 (NQ)
- Premium paid into purchase payment account
- Moved into interest strategies on 6th and 20th of each month
- $2,000 (Q)
- $5,000 (NQ)
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
On indexed strategies, early withdrawal charges are waived if the cap for an indexed strategy ever falls below its bailout cap.
- 1-Year Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- 6-year declining 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- In the event a cap falls below its bailout cap, early withdrawal charges will be waived.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
1% on 90% of purchase payments, less withdrawals and any applicable early withdrawal charges.