Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Offer your clients flexibility with Safe Return. This fixed-indexed annuity offers a return of premium guarantee, a bailout on indexed strategies, and features early withdrawal charges that end after 10 years. For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 0-85
- Non-qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Governmental and non-Governmental 457(b)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- Subsequent purchase payments accepted in first two contract months
- $2,000 (Q)
- $5,000 (NQ)
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
On indexed strategies, early withdrawal charges waived, if cap or participation rate for an indexed strategy ever falls below its bailout rate
The return of premium value is the sum of all purchase payments, less the sum of all net withdrawals and rider charges. Included at no extra charge.
- Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- 10-year declining 10%, 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- In the event a cap or participation rate falls below its bailout rate, early withdrawal charges will be waived
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
100% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals and any applicable early withdrawal charges and less an amount equal to the applicable early withdrawal charge rate multiplied by the account value
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.