Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Premier Income Bonus
Help your clients build their retirement income with the Premier Income Bonus. This product includes a built-in income rider with an 8% rider bonus, 8% rollup rate and 10-year rollup period (annual charge of 1.15%). For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- 40-85 (Q & NQ)
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP and SIMPLE)
- Issued with single premium
- Subsequent allowed 60 days from issue only; Minimum: $2,000
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- $500,000 for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
- The rider benefit base receives a bonus equal to 8% of all purchase payments.
- 1-Year Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- S&P U.S. Retiree Spending 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- Purchase payment account interest rate
- Declared interest rate
- Indexed interest rate
- 7-year declining 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 3%, 3%, 3%, 0%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals or surrenders during the seven-year term.
- Fixed dollar and RMDs
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Purchase payment account value
- Declared rate strategy value
- Interest strategy value
- The account value is equal to 100% of the purchase payment received, plus interest credited, less any amounts withdrawn, including any market value adjustment or early withdrawal charges deducted from those amounts, less any applicable premium taxes and other taxes required by your state.
- Equals the greater of the account value adjusted for any MVA and less any early withdrawal changes or the guaranteed minimum surrender value.
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout or life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
87.5% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals, not including amounts applied to pay early withdrawal charges or negative MVAs
Includes a built-in rider that offers guaranteed growth with an 8% rider bonus, 8% rollup credits and 10-year rollup period. Additionally, payout percentages increase 0.10% each year your clients wait to start income payments, until it reaches 7.5% for single lifetime income and 6.5% for joint lifetime income.
There is an annual charge for the rider that is currently 1.15%.
Rider income payments available to start immediately after issue (if age 55+).
- The greater of the account value or GMSV will be paid upon the death of the owner.
There are no riders available with this product.
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.