Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Index Protector 7
Diversify your clients’ portfolios with Index Protector 7. Intended for distribution by Investment Advisor Representatives doing fee-based planning, this zero commission fixed-indexed annuity offers:
• Protection from market loss
• Growth opportunity with multiple indexed strategies
• Liquidity and lifetime income options
For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
Find more resources at GreatAmericanRIA.com.
- Qualified 0-85
- Non-qualified 0-85
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- Subsequent purchase payments accepted in first two contract months
- $2 million for ages 0-75
- $1.5 million for ages 76-80
- $1 million for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
Return of premium value is sum of all purchase payments, minus withdrawals and applicable taxes and rider charges. Available after the third contract year. Included at no extra charge.
- Declared Rate
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- S&P U.S. Retiree Spending 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- 7-year declining: 7%, 7%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge or market value adjustment.
A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals or surrenders during the seven-year term.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
87.5% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a minimum guaranteed rate, less withdrawals, not including amounts applied to pay early withdrawal charges or negative MVAs
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.