Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Index Protector 5 MVA
Diversify your clients’ portfolios with Index Protector 5 MVA. Intended for distribution by Investment Advisor Representatives doing fee-based planning, this zero commission fixed-indexed annuity offers:
• Protection from market loss
• Growth opportunity with multiple indexed strategies
• No early withdrawal charges
• Market Value Adjustments (MVA) that end after 5 years
For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
Find more resources at GreatAmericanRIA.com.
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Non-qualified 0-89
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Qualified 0-89
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Subsequent purchase payments accepted in first two contract months
- Issued with single purchase payment
- $2 million for ages 0-75
- $1.5 million for ages 76-80
- $1 million for ages 81+ without prior Home Office approval
- S&P 500 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- S&P 500 Risk Control 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- S&P U.S. Retiree Spending 1-Year Point-to-Point with Par Rate
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- Declared Rate
- iShares MSCI EAFE 1-Year Point-to-Point with Cap
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without a market value adjustment.
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without a market value adjustment.
- A market value adjustment will apply to withdrawals or surrenders made during the first five contract years.
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- 87.5% of purchase payments, plus interest credited daily at a guaranteed minimum rate less prior withdrawals, net of applicable market value adjustments.
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
Complete the form below to find product-specific marketing materials. Additional materials are located under Marketing and Sales Materials.