Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Index Frontier 7
The Index Frontier 7 is designed to help your clients grow their retirement assets by taking advantage of some market growth, while allowing them to pick a level of protection from market loss.
Please see below for current interest rates.
Clients must receive the Index Frontier 7 prospectus prior to sale. For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 0-80
- Non-qualified 0-80
- Inherited IRA 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- Subsequent purchase payments accepted in first two contract months
- $1 million for ages 0-80
- 7-year declining 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%, 3%, 2%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- The cap is the largest positive index change used to determine the vested gain.
- The floor is the largest negative index change used to determine a vested loss. The 0% floor indexed strategy provides complete protection against index losses. The -10% floor indexed strategy protects against index losses in excess of -10%.
- The buffer is the portion of a negative index change that is disregarded when determining a vested loss. The 10% buffer indexed strategy protects against the first 10% of index losses.
- Each day of a term, the value of an indexed strategy is adjusted for the vested gain or loss since the start of that term.
- The vested gain is any positive index change for the term (but not exceeding the cap set for that term), multiplied by the applicable vesting factor for that day, and then multiplied by the remaining investment base for the current term. Please see the Product Overview for vesting factors.
- The vested loss is equal to any negative index change for the term (after taking into account the buffer or floor), multiplied by the remaining investment base for the current term.
- Declared Rate
- S&P 500 0% Floor Indexed Strategy
- S&P 500 -10% Floor Indexed Strategy
- SPDR Gold Shares 0% Floor Indexed Strategy
- SPDR Gold Shares -10% Floor Indexed Strategy
- iShares U.S. Real Estate 0% Floor Indexed Strategy
- iShares U.S. Real Estate -10% Floor Indexed Strategy
- S&P 500 10% Buffer Indexed Strategy
- iShares MSCI EAFE 0% Floor Indexed Strategy
- iShares MSCI EAFE -10% Floor Indexed Strategy
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
There are no upfront or recurring fees
On indexed strategies, early withdrawal charges are waived if the cap for an indexed strategy falls below its bailout trigger.
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork.
Keep in mind, clients must receive a copy of the Index Frontier 7 prospectus prior to sale.