Great American Life Insurance Company Annuities
Index Frontier 5
The Index Frontier 5 is designed to help your clients grow their retirement assets by taking advantage of some market growth, while allowing them to pick a level of protection from market loss.
Please see the Current Rates tab for details.
Clients must receive the Index Frontier 5 prospectus prior to sale. For a complete product description, see the Product Overview located under the Marketing Materials tab.
- Qualified 18-80
- Non-qualified 0-80
- Inherited IRA 18-75
- Inherited non-qualified 0-75
- Inherited non-qualified
- 403(b) (Traditional and Roth)
- IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE and Inherited)
- Issued with single purchase payment
- Subsequent purchase payments accepted in first two contract months
- $1 million for ages 0-75
- $750,000 for ages 76-80
- 5-year declining 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4%
- During the first contract year, 10% of purchase payments may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge
- After the first contract year, 10% of the account value as of the most recent contract anniversary may be withdrawn without an early withdrawal charge
- Terminal Illness Waiver
- Extended Care Waiver
- Equal to the sum of the purchase payment account value, declared rate strategy value and indexed strategy values
- Equals the account value, less applicable early withdrawal charges
- Each day of a term, the indexed strategy value is adjusted for the vested gain or loss since the start of that term
- The vested gain is any positive index, up to the maximum gain, multiplied by the vesting factor. Please see the Product Overview for vesting factors.
- The vested loss is any negative index change, up to the maximum loss
- Declared Rate
- S&P 500 Conserve Indexed Strategy
- S&P 500 Growth Indexed Strategy
- SPDR Gold Shares Conserve Indexed Strategy
- SPDR Gold Shares Growth Indexed Strategy
- iShares U.S. Real Estate Conserve Indexed Strategy
- iShares U.S. Real Estate Growth Indexed Strategy
- The maximum gain is the largest positive index change used to determine the vested gain
- The maximum loss is the largest negative index change used to determine a vested loss. Conserve indexed strategies offer a maximum loss of 0%. Growth indexed strategies offer a maximum loss of 10% each term.
- Fixed period payout
- Life payout
- Life payout with payments for at least a fixed period
- Joint and one-half survivor payout
There are no upfront or recurring fees
On indexed strategies, early withdrawal charges are waived if the maximum gain for an indexed strategy falls below its bailout trigger
Equals the account value on the payout initiation date
- Equals the greater of the account value or purchase payments, reduced for withdrawals
Complete the form below to access new business paperwork.
Keep in mind, clients must receive a copy of the Index Frontier 5 prospectus prior to sale.